Random things floating past my brain. Enjoy!
1. My editor at Samhain, Anne Scott? I <3 her so hard. You have to trust someone who can tell you the word “boo-boo” doesn’t fit in a sentence about screaming hot sex.
2. I’m currently living on Prince Edward Island. The soil is red. My fluffy white puppy’s tummy is now tinged red from running in the field.
3. When I see reviews on my books that range from 5 star to 1 star, I am reminded again that I write for MY pleasure and the people that enjoy my books. That’s not everyone, and…that’s okay. Really.
4. Revising a book is a little like renovating a house. Sometimes you have to tear apart even the bits you like to make the whole structure more sound and WOW.
5. Getting an email from someone who just read their way through the Granite Lake series? Makes me smile.
6. Having friends deal with loss and disaster makes me feel powerless. It also reminds me to hold onto my happiness.
7. My husband and daughter have the weirdest taste in movies EVAH.
8. I swam 2400m tonight. I’m still too competitive–simply HAD to be at the front of the line. If you hear screams of pain in the morning? It’s me and my shoulders/back etc.
Nowadays there is lot of unforeseen circumstance which force people to take remedies. You can order medicines directly your office. In these latter days the stock you can find in online pharmacy is actually high. Some medications are as a rule used to treat many types of bacteria, such as tonsillitis and infections of the throat. Other ones are used to treat diabetes. Cialis is a remedy used to treat divers afflictions. What do you have to know about cialis order online? Presently many families search for the exact keyword ordering cialis online on the Internet. Perhaps you already read something about it. Having erectile disfunction can beyond doubt complicate romance. What can cause erectile disfunction? A row of psychological issues can produce erectile dysfunction. What should you discuss with a physician before taking Cialis? Any treatment may cause dangerous side effects. Sometimes side effects can be actually dangerous. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medicine.